Decent 7 point from NC

ncsu

Reaction score
OhioBowhunter and others....do you think he will grow much more by looking at his rack? Looks like a 2 1/2 year old buck to me. Anyone else have an opinion? This one will be hard for me to pass up with a bow in my hand. If I don't get him with a bow maybe he will be my ol' lady's first deer (gun).

http://community.webshots.com/photo/169425...169427641kMCMTC

Bat, you da man. Thanks for all the help!

theck

Reaction score
Your right. That would be a hard deer to pass up. That is a nice 7 pointer. I would say he wouldn't grow much more. Thanks for sharing.

VaHunter2873

Reaction score
That's a nice lookin buck. I don't think I could let 'em walk if I had bow in hand...

bowarr

Reaction score
Nice pic ncsu... looks to have about a 16 inch inside spread, pretty much done growing. He may go 110 inches. If you see him in bow season he may be difficult to pass up. Depends on your will power!!! Good luck no matter what.

bat

Reaction score
Originally posted by ncsu@Jul 31 2004, 07:21 PM
my ol' lady's
hmmmm you better not let "you know who" see that statement.

Great picture ncsu, good background as well. For all of you that see the Sun peering through the trees, ncsu tells me that he hasn't gotten any false pictures in the daytime yet. His availability of trees and where he has his feed kind of restrict how he is setting it up. Good going Matt, you have really work hard on this cam and I am pleased to see you getting some good shots with it.

bat

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
ncsu,

VERY nice Picture and a Good Deer. I would have to agree with others he is about done growing, Iff you get a crack and decide to harvest this Buck he will be a fine trophy.

Pic was early eveneing too, this your first shots of him, be anxious to know if you get more and see if he is regular to your bait.

Dan

ncsu

Reaction score
I actually harvested a buck with my bow that is identical to him 2 yrs ago about 100 yeards from this picture. I haven't made up my mind but I am leaning towards taking him with my bow. I was hoping his tines would get a little longer. There are some more pictures of the buck on the homepage of the link I posted. Thanks for the replies.

rjlasko

Reaction score
That's a very pretty picture...I like how the sun peers through the trees! Oh yeah...nice buck too! LOL!!! I'm not sure I could let him walk!

Top Bottom