Decoy enhancement effort

Jay

Reaction score
Two things:

First I've got a dozen Carry-Lite Widgeon decoys I'm willing to sell, weights, and all. I've had them a year. A Hamilton will make them yours.

Second, I'd like to order a dozen Flambeau Gadwall decoys and a dozen Flambeau Widgeon decoys and split them with somebody. Cabela's price is about $120 so half would be $60.

Any takers?

Only known handles need apply. No GadwallGoober, CootCounter, TealTinkler, MallardMasher, PintailPuncher, etc..

dhodsdon

Reaction score
How good of condition are those wigeon? I would be interested in them if they are in good condition and look good

BigDog

Reaction score
Would you just look at who is ragging on bad multiple handles.........Is it Jay or Darth or Refuge hunter or SpooniePoker??????

Greenhead

Reaction score
Jay, there's a young guy named Carson over on my site that's just getting into duck hunting and is looking for some dekes to buy. Maybe you and him can work a deal and both be better for it. Just a thought.

Jay

Reaction score
dhodsdon:

The thing I don't like about Carry-Lites is that they are made from soft plastic which does not hold paint as well as the hard plastic decoys. I've had the widgeon dekes for a year and they've taken a ride in a decoy bag about 12 times. The jostling in the decoy bag has caused some of the paint to rub through. It's pretty minor stuff that could be touched up pretty easy. I just don't want to bother since I know it'll just rub off again due to my style of duck hunting.

Let me know. You've got first dibs. Pretty hard to go wrong for $10.  

(Edited by Jay at 7:52 am on Aug. 20, 2001)

Greenhead

Reaction score
Jay, I'll take them if Hodson doesn't. Might do me some good to mix up the spread a little. Let me. Thanks.

Greenhead

Reaction score
Whoops, should have said "Let me know." It's getting late...

Jay

Reaction score
No prob Greenhead, you're in the number 2 spot.  

BigDog

Reaction score
Jay, I would cash his check before giving him the dekes. I have heard some rumors about this E. A. guy.

dhodsdon

Reaction score
Jay,
Give em to somebody that really needs them bad. It is a hell of a price but those guys seemed more interested than I am.

dhodsdon

grtwythunter

Reaction score
Jay-   If nobody takes E-mail me a price with shipping and I will take them. This is my first year and I only have a doz mallards.    scottpgwhunter@aol.com                     Scott

Jay

Reaction score
Greenhead has decided to take in the widgeon.

BigDog

Reaction score
i will, I will, I will, I will..............etc. etc. etc.....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom