Decoys wanted

Hortuna

Reaction score
Im looking for duck and goose decoys. I pick them up anywhere from Bakerfield to vegas, and down to san diego. Brad (714) 335-5502 or email Hortuna2@aol.com

Coal30

Reaction score
i have 3 Dozen Decoys for sale but im in Wisconsin Sorry  Drake and Hens and Blue Bills Weighted

Trapp

Reaction score
Coal What kind of decoys are you selling and what kind of shape are they in? I know a guy who has about 500 use decoys and he still buys more.

o ya whats the cost? hahahah

grtwythunter

Reaction score
Hortuna-    Check out eBay. I have seen dekes go pretty cheap on there. I paid $20 for a dzn mallards that just needed a little touch up.    Scott

karstic

Banned
Reaction score
Don't mean to mention someone elses site but seeing that there are few posted here check out the classifieds at waterfowler.com. I picked up a dozen new pintail (6drake/6hen) for $40 + shipping.

RanchRoper

Reaction score
I would like to purchase a pair of Mallard decoys in SoCal.  I need them to be a hen and a drake.  I need them for models since I'm going to start carving my own.  If you can part with them for a good price let me know.  Thanks.

karstic

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Ranch Roper,

I'll loan you a pair of Flambeau standard size for a $10 deposit, plus shipping. If you want to keep the dekes fine, if you later want to return them, I'll return your deposit.

RanchRoper

Reaction score
karstic,

Thanks for the offer but I found some at a yard sale and they are in perfect shape.  I can use these as guides and also throw them in the water.  Happy hunting.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom