Deer and DeerHunting Magazine

Chuck

Reaction score
Just curious, how many of you subscribe to this magazine? I have taken it for a few years now and find their insight to the whitetail very interesting. I also find many interesting "personal" stories enjoyable. And on a entirely different note, how many of you subscribe to Fur-Fish-Game? This is one magazine I have taken for many years, it does deal with trapping primarily, however it does have excellent articles for the all around outdoors person. Just being curious, Chuck

Fletch

Reaction score
I subscribe to Deer and Deerhunting. It's the only Hunting magazine that I can read from cover to cover without a lot of junk packed in there. The articles are very insightful and packed full of information from a diverse staff of writers.

woodseye

Reaction score
Been subscribed since 1989 They don't focus completly on record bucks like North American Whitetail. They have lost some ground in the last year or so and the mag seems to be less pages as time goes on. All in all still one of the best whitetail mags out there.

Deer Hunter

Reaction score
I do. Very informative magazine. I can read it cover to cover when I have the time unlike some others. Other than D&DH, I mostly read magazines specific to my home state.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom