Deer and Turkey Expo Columbus Ohio

ohhunter

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody is going to the Deer and Turkey Expo in Columbus Ohio on March 15-17 . and is anyone setting up a booth there ? I go every year  and spend at least one whole day .I look at magazines and catalogs all winter for new turkey gear and I seem to get my best deals there. you can get show prices. GOOD LUCK THIS SPRING

(Edited by ohhunter at 5:14 pm on Feb. 17, 2002)

Reaction score
 I'll be there for one day, Sat or Sun. if nothing goes wrong,I don't know about anybody else but the crowd's getting so big it hard to get around,Maybe they need to go to a bigger place,just my 2cents.

FTTPOW

Reaction score
I'M PLANNING ON GOING THERE ON SUNDAY.  SEEMS LIKE THE CROWD ISN'T SO BAD AS ON SATURDAY.  IT' S TURNING INTO A SPRING RITUAL TO GO.  USUALLY TAKE A GROUP ON A ROAD TRIP TO OUR CABIN IN ATHENS, THEN HIT THE EXPO ON THE WAY HOME. TOO BAD WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO RECOGNIZE OTHER FOLKS FROM JHP.  MAYBE TRY TO MEET AT A CERTAIN PLACE AND TIME WHILE WE'RE THERE?  

ctwny1

Reaction score
I'll be there working the KNIGHT & HALE booth every day. Why don't we use that as a meeting place. Ask anybody behind the booth for that "New York Yankee" or look for a head where shoulders should be...lol...Looking to meet everybody. See yea there!

trkyhntr

Reaction score
Welcome to Jesses forum ohhunter! I plan on going on the 16th. I will look for you ctwny1, one thing on my list to buy is the K&H gobbler guide.

FTTPOW

Reaction score
I'll make it a point to look you up when I get there,CTWNY1.  We all look alike on the web!

ohhunter

Reaction score
Glad to hear you're all going to be there that weekend. I always go on saturdays that way if I want to go back on sunday I can.I'll stop by the Knight & Hale booth for sure been wanting to pick up one of those lonesome hen gun mounts.I'd like to check out some of those 4 Aces mouth calls.

ohhunter

Reaction score
I posted the same message on http://www.fullstrut.com but I never got the first reply . I'd like to set up a time to meet at the expo for all you guys from JHP let me know if you all want to .sure would like to hear from some more of you .do you guys have any other hunting sites you go to.

ohhunter

Reaction score
Hey do you guys know if I can get some of the sneakyleaf there ? they look pretty good.

redfox18

Reaction score
You should be able to get it there,they have just about everything......lol......I go to a couiple other sites:bgaqua:

Top Bottom