Deer Cam For Sale??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defcon15

Reaction score
Hey, I have been looking for another deer cam. We bought one a couple of years ago and we are interested in getting another one. We would like to get a Non-Typical sx-500 if possible. We know that this model is not being made anymore therefore we are having to search over the internet. If anyone knows of this model being sold whether through you or someone else would you either post it or email the information about it to me. thanks a ton,
jack

email: bubba874@hotmail.com

Defcon15

Reaction score
Hey, I have been looking for another deer cam. We bought one a couple of years ago and we are interested in getting another one. We would like to get a Non-Typical sx-500 if possible. We know that this model is not being made anymore therefore we are having to search over the internet. If anyone knows of this model being sold whether through you or someone else would you either post it or email the information about it to me. thanks a ton,
jack

email: bubba874@hotmail.com

Defcon15

Reaction score
ya i have tried ebay but they do not have the model that i want. if i have to i will get one of the other models but i already have the sx-500 and know how to use it. that is why i want another one of those. thanks though.
bubba

Defcon15

Reaction score
ya i have tried ebay but they do not have the model that i want. if i have to i will get one of the other models but i already have the sx-500 and know how to use it. that is why i want another one of those. thanks though.
bubba

shufigo

Reaction score
Or you can take the $240 that you'll pay on ebay and build 2 yourself. Check out the cam forum.

shufigo

Reaction score
Or you can take the $240 that you'll pay on ebay and build 2 yourself. Check out the cam forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom