Deer Hunting MO

tikkashooter

Reaction score
Hello, just found the sight today.I m ay be moving to St. Charles this next month, and am trying to find some private land to hunt, or a lease to get in on. Do you have any info, or know how to help a fellow hunter get started in a new state? Thanks! Nice sight!

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
tikkashooter,Welcome to JHP,Missouri has tons of public land,and the hunting is not to bad on public land.As far as private land goes just do some knocking and asking,be polite,maybe get to know your neighbors,you never know where you will find private land at,i actually spend more time hunting public land than anything else,and have seen some real dandys,of course they was still walking last i seen them but thats beside the point:(  

tikkashooter

Reaction score
Thanks for the Advise! I will now need to findout where in the St. Louis area has some good private land to hunt. Thanks again!

kingpossum

Reaction score
i'd check with the local conservation agent in that area,  i do know that ther're is alot of public land in your area to hunt on, maybe if you get with some of your new neighbors, they can steer you in a good spot too.... good hunting,,:king:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom