Deer kill location info

Modocer

Reaction score
When you get your deer validated, they send in the information on locality of kill/ closest landmark. Anyone know if that information in available for the public to see, such as a web site?

buckkillerdeluxe

Reaction score
If you go to the Region Headquarters Building you can pick up a spot kill map....The copies are in black and white and are tough to read but it will give you an idea of where the animals are. Usually they only have the zones that are located within that region, you may be able to get them to send you a copy though....

Good Luck

wmidbrook

Reaction score
Yes, bkd is right. There are spot kill maps for the various zones. They are only from the previous season. It'd be interesting if they put 5 years worth of seasons onto those maps or you had a computurized program to select the years you wanted to look at.

Norcalihunter

Reaction score
A few years back I checked a county for the number of pig kills that were reported. 5 was the number for the whole county. I told my dad he said thats impossible we killed 5 last year. We were the only ones that reported it out in an area i know a whole lot more pigs were killed. (ya i know kinda off topic but this made me think of that so there.)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom