delay on ms sensor

jam

Reaction score
I made my first cam last week and this is as much fun as hunting.I have a question about the ms sensor. In the directions it stated that you could clip the photoeye and switch to auto for a delay of up to 1 1/2 minutes. What is meant by clip the photoeye. I love this site and I am starting to make improvements on my cam.Had 6 buck pictures out of 24 pictures of 3 different bucks. Need a short delay for stray dogs. Thanks for this great site.

Richard Webb

Reaction score
Hi jam - Interested in your pictures, and what equipment, distance, lens, filter, etc.  Wal*Mart has a scanner, and can put 5 on a floppy if you want to post them on Jesse's Trail Cam Album.

BowDoc

Reaction score
If I cut the photo cell on my Mainstay and then put it on auto how long of a delay will i get between picture. Will I get a minute and a half or better

wfontjr

Reaction score
about 1.5 minutes after motion stops but be warned your camera will lock up if the motion and time delay last more than 3 minutes, thats why everyone uses a timer for delays, we pulse the camera usually only for 4 secs or so then use the delay on the ms20 or a second timed delay

BowDoc

Reaction score
I use a solenoid so the movement would not lock my camera up but it would give me a 1 minute delay between pics

Top Bottom