Democrats Want Iraqis to Use Oil Surplus,

easymoney

Reaction score
"Rather, we need to put continuous and increasing pressure on the Iraqis to settle their political differences, to pay for their own reconstruction with their oil windfalls, and to take the lead in conducting military operations," said Levin, D-Mich."

"Isn't it time for the Iraqis to start bearing more of those expenses, particularly in light of the windfall in revenues due to the high price of oil?" said Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080409/D8VUB9AO3.html
Finally the legislature is getting their heads out of the sand and into their jobs. Time to force the muslim fundementalist nations to accept resonsibilty for their own problems and solve them themselves...

Kit Fox

Reaction score
I actually agree with what he said. I do find it ironic that the libs are acting conservative by telling the Iraqis to get their crap together, yet they encourage their "constituents" to become dependent on the narcotic of welfare.

gwhunter69

Reaction score
I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read this proposal. The Liberals were besides themselves claiming that we were only going into Iraq for Oil. "No Blood for Oil" I think was their chant. It appears that we did not go into Iraq for oil afterall. NOW, the Liberals want oil.

easymoney

Reaction score
Mr GW, you too saw the irony here?
No hypocrisy is too low for them if they get their way...

easymoney

Reaction score
GW,
That is just about the way they are stating their position now...
Sad yet so enlightening that the dems can't even get this one straight...

Advertisement

Top Bottom