Digtial is ready

davered1

Reaction score
Modified my 370 this AM. No kidding it took less than ten minutes,screws out to screws in.

I used Brians chip with the 2.5 refresh and 15 sec,30 sec, 1 min , 5 min, 20 min delays. Phone jack for plugs( work great, nice and small), and  a GSI lexan container.

I am going to put it out in the morning to get some bear pics.

Here it is.

Lew

Reaction score
Looks great Dave !  I am still waiting for my board with the refresh feature but as soon as it comes I will have my out for testing also.  Let me know how well it works especially any tips for night shots.   Lew

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Nice looking camera.  What kind of sensor are you using?

Later,
Todd

davered1

Reaction score
Todd,

ms20 with 5V relay powered by 4AA batteries. They will last longer then the cam batteries so should work out well.

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Good job Dave.

I have my box done, just need to wire up the s200. and get  a chip from brian.  

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Great looking cam. I like the case. I hope you get plenty of bear pics. MC.

Archilochus

Reaction score
Nice setup!!
Can't wait to hear about your results with the digital when it gets cold out.  Aside from having a bank account that tends toward a negative balance :-(    low temp operation is one of the main reasons I've stayed away from the digital cams.
It do get mighty cold here sometimes - and I know it gets a heck of a lot colder up there!
It's a while off.... but please keep us updated on your results with the digitals next winter.
Thanks,
archilochus

Tinhorn

Reaction score
You have my favorite camo duct tape that I can't find anymore ! ! !

nice and compact setup alright, looks good, is that noe of those 1st aide boxes?

Someday I guess I'll have to try a digital,  am waiting for all the sales to be over with I guess,  that's my style, usually

Tinhorn

davered1

Reaction score
Tinhorn,

That is one of those GSI lexan utility cases. I use them because I have tested them on bears(if you look at first pic at the flash hole you can see the teeth marks in it from it's last encounter. I think the bears could bite through the pelican 's as well .

That duct tape is getting hard to find up here to,the new kind (hardwoods)is a lot more glossy than this stuff.

hopefully I have some pics on tuesday when I check it. I sprayed enough fish oil around there you should be able to smell it down there :smiley-thumbs-up:

ARCH,

I'm hoping it lasts , time will tell.pretty tough to beat those 35mm that work great at -25 though!!

(Edited by davered1 at 11:04 pm on June 9, 2002)

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Great looking cam.
Nice job.

Can't wait to see the pictures.

jayber

Reaction score
Nice lookin' cam!  Look forward to seeing some pics from it soon....

Top Bottom