Dilema - Which to buy?

Which should I buy - varmint airgun or trap shotgun?

• airgun for small game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shotgun for trap/skeet/field

• both - Christmas is only four months away.

• Total voters

Marty

Reaction score
I've been itching for a quality air gun, but there's always been another desire to upgrade my field shotgun. The airgun could be good for the young boys, but they like the 10/22 also.

JDC

Banned
Reaction score
I voted for the airgun.

they will promote good shooting habits in man and boy alike. More opportunities to shoot it, and just one of those "got to haves" in every gun cabinet.

Then buy yourself a nice O/U for Christmas!!

machine

Reaction score
As JDC said.

It sure is nice to have a Sweet air rifle!!!!
Now if I could just find a place around here to shoot it!!!!

QALHNTR

Reaction score
Marty, I voted for both. My inspiration comes from my beautiful wife. After all, she couldn't possibly buy a new dress without also purchasing new shoes. Buy 'em both and never look back!

JDC

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by QALHNTR@Aug 25 2004, 12:13 AM
My inspiration comes from my beautiful wife. After all, she couldn't possibly buy a new dress without also purchasing new shoes.
LMAO!

That is some killer ammo! I love it! That's some seriously smart thinking going on there.

Marty

Reaction score
Would she need a purse too? Maybe? Hmmm.

KHYRONtheKITSUNE

Reaction score
i vote air rifle. i dont know where you live but here in RI you cant shoot a firearm in a residential area. so i use air rifles because its cheap, little collateral damage. and no fireams leagal bullshit. a shotgun is nice, but where are you actually gona shoot it? odviously not at the range. u can shoot in your basement with an air rifle. u could shoot an air rifle in your yard or even brandish it and chances are they know what it is and no one will call the cops on you. walk outside with a shotgun and expect a swat team at your door lol.

and do the math, what costs more, pellets, or shotgun shells?

and labor. what takes more effort? cleaning powder residue out of a shotgun bore, or rarely brushing the barrel of an air rifle?

i rest my case. but hey its your choice.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom