Disabled Sportsmen of America

sksfordman

Reaction score
My Name is Randy Cox
And I'm a Staff Member/Global Moderator for the Disabled Sportsmen of America organization, and forum. I was disabled 14 months ago, and DSA has helped me since joining in 12/2007. If you have a disability or a handicap, and would like to visit our site and check us out, heres our link to the forum area, http://dsahunt.proboards53.com/index.cgi? and you can check it out. We currently have 148 members, and we have been having around 15 active disabled/handicapped members talking daily, with a lot of our staff and support/healthy members also chatting over the period of a day.
We have a limited number of hunts/fishing trips, and other sportsmen related offers, available to sign up for over the course of the year, and we have sponsored hunts in which to sign up for, just check the DSA forum for availability, and dates. As our site grows, and we growing, we will have more hunts available, but if in the meantime if you need a place to hang out, and want to discuss issues that concern you or your parents, children, family and friends, I encourage you to check us out.
DSA Mission Statement is.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

DSA's Mission Statement

Disabled Sportsmen of America is dedicated to ensuring that everyone, regardless of disability or illness, has the chance to enjoy the great outdoors.

We are a 501 © 3 non-profit organization. We believe that it is our responsibility to ensure that every individual, regardless of disability, has the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors.

We have no age limits on our adventures, and welcome any and all children wanting to enjoy the outdoors.

Whether it is hunting, rafting, a camping trip, or even a day of fishing, DSA staff will assist in making their outdoor dreams a reality.

Disabled Sportsmen of America is operated by 100% volunteers and is funded through sponsors, donations and fundraising. Without the help of our sponsors and gifts from generous individuals we would not have items for the fundraisers.

There are many other organizations that do what we do,
but when you support DSA you are not supporting our staff. No staff member of DSA is paid for any services.

100% of all contributions go directly to fund a DSA event.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So whether you disabled/handicapped, or healthy with a heart for helping others, DSA needs you, and you need DSA.
So drop by and visit us today, and we hope you stay.
Randy Cox
Disabled Sportsmen of America
Staff Member/Global Moderator

Advertisement

Top Bottom