Do you live "off-the-grid"?

Emedwin

Reaction score
NOW CASTING “off-the-grid” relationships!
A major cable network is currently looking for a unique love story.

Are you dating someone who lives a completely different lifestyle than you? Some who lives “off-the-grid”, in the mountains, or on a farm?

Are you from a big city, or suburb and ready to move in with your nature loving, outdoorsy partner? Are you excited, or nervous to go from big city living, to a more secluded/serene lifestyle?

We are looking for unmarried couples that are ready to take the next steps in their relationship and move in with their significant other. This docu-series will follow the lives and romances of couples who are trying to assimilate their separate lifestyles into one. We will follow the city-goer as they take a leap of faith in their long-distance relationship and move in with their partner "off-the-grid".

If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please email: MountainLoveCasting2020@gmail.com for more information!

Casting Flyer - Mountain Love.jpg

Bigolwiggler

Reaction score
Why just 'un-married" couples !! ?? I mean I am living pretty much off the grid.... lived in the city and now don't...…….I was un-married when I struck out on this venture ……...I was completely off of the grid but now have a wire connection which is not always dependable …. but I have it backed up ………. but Because I married her …. you are not interested . Sad signs of the times . : / Is un-married more money friendly and tantalizing for Hollywood ?? lol If so …...Im probably not your dude . ….. Would love to hear your response though I seriously doubt I will get one ; ) BOW

Emedwin

Reaction score
Why just 'un-married" couples !! ?? I mean I am living pretty much off the grid.... lived in the city and now don't...…….I was un-married when I struck out on this venture ……...I was completely off of the grid but now have a wire connection which is not always dependable …. but I have it backed up ………. but Because I married her …. you are not interested . Sad signs of the times . : / Is un-married more money friendly and tantalizing for Hollywood ?? lol If so …...Im probably not your dude . ….. Would love to hear your response though I seriously doubt I will get one ; ) BOW
It has nothing to do with money, or Hollywood. The premise of the show is to have one person who lives off the grid, that dates someone on the grid. So that the partner living on the grid, will move off the grid with them. The whole premise of the show is to show two different lifestyles and how a couple can come together in a new setting. If you are married, you most likely already live together, so it does not work for the show format. Thank you for your interest!

Top Bottom