Do you think she is?

MBullism

Reaction score
This gal looks a little stockier than I'm used to seeing around these parts.  Do you'all think she's carrying?

Also, I don't have a timer on this cam.  You can imagine what these turkeys did to my roll of film...

http://community.webshots.com/user/mbullism

M

(Woodsman tells me I figgggered it out,  Sorry to all for my ignorance...)

(Edited by MBullism at 11:26 pm on Feb. 20, 2002)

bat

Reaction score
MBullism how do you get to your photos?  When I click on the link it carry me to my sign in page for netlink.

MBullism

Reaction score
Very funny Woodsman HEHE, This is my first time trying this pic thing, and every time I do it, it works for me!  do me a favor and try again!

M

swampfox

Reaction score
dont be fooled. that might be a bruiser thats already dropped his horns. alot of tome old bucks have a real short legged and big belly appearance.

woodseye

Reaction score
From the face my vote is Pregnant Doe. Nice pics MBullism.

woods

coyotebandit

Reaction score
I think this is a buck, it has real dark scent glands on its head, like many older bucks have. I have yet to see a doe with that, plus it has a pretty big neck.

What is that camo tube thing strapped to the tree in the backgroud?

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
I don't know?? Do you have anymore shots of it?If it isn't pregnant, it shore is healthy. Nice pics.You gotta love them Turkeys.

MBullism

Reaction score
coyotebandit-  That camo tube thing is 25 poungs of cracked corn in an easy to handle pvc skin  LOL

I looked this pic over under BRIGHT light with a magnifying glass and could find no evidence of shed antlers...  The rut here in MA is pretty much done and I haven't found sheds earlier than the end of this month in previous years.  I think it's a doe, but I've never seen one so barrel chested around here...

swampfox

Reaction score
i still think its a buck. older bucks tend to have a fat midget looking appearance.I think hes dumped his antlers somewhere. put the cam back out maybe you will get more pics of it from a different angle

MBullism

Reaction score
swampfox-  put the cam back out?  You mean there are people that bring them in?  LOL

The cam is only 250' behind my house... You can bet this one runs 24/7.

Due to the lack of nubs, I really thought this was a doe.  Thats what prompted my question in the first place.  Any doe I ever arrowed has always been narrow necked etc.  I've seen bucks pumped up like this before, but never without antlers (a.k.a. testosterone)

Either way, it looks like a piggy in a deer suit!

Top Bottom