Doe/Fawn pics...Finally!

gizz

Reaction score
Sorry for hoggin all the bandwidth but I just got an email that my photo from "snapfish" were done. I couldn't figure out how to link to them so I xfered them to photopoint in order to post here.
BTW, Is it better to post them like this in the thread or just a link to the album. I personally would rather see them in the thread but I have a broadband so maybe you all could give your opinions. Either way they have to load so...

WHAT IS THIS???

(Edited by gizz at 10:18 pm on June 20, 2001)

Richard Webb

Reaction score
Gizz,

You forgot to tell us which Trail Cam you used for these Pictures?  The pic on the bottom looks like a White Tail to me.

gizz

Reaction score
These were all taken from one of the newer cams with the owl PF and MS20. (you can see the difference in the Flash) I moved the cam around to a couple different spots in the same area until they were all used up.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
This is sickening, I would have never put such junk on here for all to see, I'd be embarrassed to death......

and besides, I can't even get a pix of a FAWN much less excellent pix's of Bears, Coyotes, and Deer!

Just kidding of course but extremely envious

I did get a pix of a mouse, does that count?

Tinhorn

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Nice pics gizz, I really like the fawn ones. I've never had a fawn in any of my pics, at least a fawn that still had spots.

Last one looks like a southern end of a northbound whitetail.

I'm on a dial up modem at home and these pics are okay to load for me. Like you said, they gotta load sometime and I'd rather it be in the post than clicking links trying to find the pics there.

NC Bowhunter

Reaction score
gizz,
Those are some more awsome pics.  Posting them in a thread works great for me since I have a cable connection.  I hope I get some good fawn pictures like those.

How did snapfish turn out?  The images here look great!  How many days did it take for them to scan them and also mail them to you?

Welby

Reaction score
Gizz, these are some great pictures.  You have taken this from an art to an exact science, haven't you?  )Or maybe, it's the other way around.)  Regardless, these are very inspiring and I can't wait to get my cam back in the woods.  Of course, it would have to be out of commission right now.

Way to go.

Fubar

Reaction score
Those are some great pics GIZZ!            Fubar

Gun Docc

Reaction score
some more super pic's Gizz

i kinda like the pic in the tread better myself too even though sometimes it is slow to load as i am on a dial up connection but at least you can refer from the pic to what is being said which makes it more fun

Latest Posts

Top Bottom