Does Bush Believe McCain Was Tortured?

chuam

Reaction score
In all the discussion of John McCain's recently recovered memory of a religious epiphany in Vietnam, one thing has been missing. The torture that was deployed against McCain emerges in all the various accounts. It involved sleep deprivation, the withholding of medical treatment, stress positions, long-time standing, and beating. Sound familiar?

According to the Bush administration's definition of torture, McCain was therefore not tortured.

link

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Reaction score

REALLY???........

Chuam, are you distracted by any chance? I know hunting season approaches, and you're suffering from mercury poisoning from those big halibut you caught in Alaska, but............really?

By the way, why don't you give this forum a rest, and post up about that trip. For cryin' out loud, share a little, and quit instigating for a change. After all, no matter how the election goes, a liberal's getting in...you win! Now post some pics!

chuam

Reaction score
I'll post up my last two fishing reports tomorrow.

It's a political forum. I think having both sides represented makes people think about their positions. Reading GW's posts make me think about where I stand and some are very enlightening.

Without a second and opposing viewpoint what is the point of this forum?

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Reaction score
Great points, and you're right, there should be a give and take. I think water boarding is torture, and I think John McCain was tortured. Now....can we PLEASE see the pics from your trip?! I don't care which forum, just post them up...please.

chuam

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Atwater @ Aug 20 2008, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great points, and you're right, there should be a give and take. I think water boarding is torture, and I think John McCain was tortured. Now....can we PLEASE see the pics from your trip?! I don't care which forum, just post them up...please.
[/b]
Check out the offshore fishing section.......

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Reaction score
Thanks Chuam, that's some GOOD STUFF! Tasty chickens and big barn doors...

Top Bottom