Don't be a dick. Dicks sporting goods stepped on their you know what.

Bankrunner

Good for them, they made their bed and maybe they'll be able to see the forest through the trees from here on out!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

I was just there Thursday to get some new kicks and I was telling my wife it looks like a ghost town to a point they going to start shutting down stores eventually, it seems their store inventory is shinking not a good sign because they start directing u online....tra

garlicsalt

I was just there Thursday to get some new kicks and I was telling my wife it looks like a ghost town to a point they going to start shutting down stores eventually, it seems their store inventory is shinking not a good sign because they start directing u online....tra
Really, no place else to buy shoes around there? Why would any outdoors man step into a DICK'S sh!t hole? #uck dick's!!!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

I hear u garlicsalt , I never shop at dicks for anything believe me but due to my fused ankle I have a real hard time finding the right kicks to be comfortable and functional enough to wear and unfortunately I had to b desperate enough to shop there for them since all the other stores that were in my area didn’t have anything that would work with my fused ankle situation so Dicks was my last chance and hope to find the kicks which I did, please forgive me the devil made me do it....lol....tra

Deluded

Here in Cali a conservative vote is worthless, but conservative $ and withholding them from businesses utilizing leftist politically motivated marketing is the one way we can live up to our values.

Top Bottom