Don't even think about it!!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT post any pics of snakes now until turkey season is over. I've got enough to worry about with them dern turkey birds.

PLEEEEEEZ.

Some guy on the refuge just posted a big old coontail rattler pic, several of them from SoCal. Puckered me up bad.

Anybody thinking about throwing a rubber snake at me again, just be forewarned, it's a killin offense.

pennywise67

Reaction score
Darn it Jesse, why did you have to use the "S" word
If I dont think about them I am fine. Now I am going to be wearing snake boots under my Turtle skins, with umpire shin gurds on top of all that.

nwtfhunter

Reaction score
Those snake boots and shingards sure dont help ya much when he reaches up and bites you right in the KEESTER !!!

Watch your step Jesse

dwagoner

Reaction score
mine are too big to post and cant edit from work, ill post some nice shots of a fat Mojave we ran across during archery season in the mojave preserve LOL

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Speck >> That woul make a great ringtone...... Then you could call Jesse and wish him luck on his next hunting adventure.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Funny, Arrowhead...that's exactly what I created it for! Haven't put it on the phone yet, though.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Ahh... here's what I was looking for.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8msiZVRD6zw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8msiZVRD6zw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Kentuck

Reaction score
Ran across two baby rattlers last turkey season in the same day.

Advertisement

Top Bottom