• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Don't even THINK it!!!

snoopdogg

Okay guys, I'd like to say good luck in the California draw, but don't even THINK of putting in for "my" tag this year. :) Okay, okay--just kidding. No new threads here for a while, thought I'd throw something at you.

Good luck to all applicants, other than those of you competing against me in my zone...

snoopdogg

Well, they sold roughly $120K worth, divided by $5.97 each entry---about 20,100 entries. I'm sure some folks bought more than just one chance, but that's still a "lottery" type situation. And yes, I "donated" to the cause. :patiotic-wavin-flag

Top Bottom