Don't forget to check your negatives!

Matt in MO

Reaction score
Don't forget to review your negatives for photos they didn't give you!

My wife happened to go thru the negatives from the last roll and found the 25th exposure on a size 24 roll had not been developed. Took it back to wally world and this is the picture:!!!

bowbender

Reaction score
MATT, thanks for the info, ive always taken my film to wal-mart!ill go back through my negatives!
thanks!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Matt, that is an awesome pic. You couldn't get the lighting or pose any better unless you were in the pic with your arm around that buck.

gizz

Reaction score
I second Spect17's reply!!!
There is nothing about that picture that can improve it. I'd even consider getting that one "blowed up" and framed - honestly!
Usually i get 25 pics on a roll - every time. Sometimes they are good other times I don't get the whole picture.
Oh...Um....now where are those neg's?

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Cough Cough - - - More Dust

jeez!

Do you think his horns have time to get any more "Horizontal"  ?  That is a HIGH RACK

Tinhorn

robNhood

Reaction score
Nice pic! He only has one ear!
Now getting my wife to check my negatives is another story. How did you do that one?

(Edited by robNhood at 5:40 pm on Aug. 22, 2001)

wvhunter

Reaction score
Great pic!

One thing I always do when dropping a roll of film at a 1 hour photo.  I always tell them to print all pictures reguardless if they think they are blurry, too light, too dark, or whatever, just print them all.

robNhood

Reaction score
This is a pic of a buck that was not developed for me last year. After looking at my negatives, I spotted the horns  and figured that it wasn't developed because it was under exposed (Owl AF).

Buckoholic

Reaction score
I took my last roll to Walmart and they did a terrible job cutting my negatives. They actually cut through two of my negatives. They even printed them that way. The end of one negative on the side of the next negative twice. I am going to find another place that actually cares about my pictures. Cheap and fast doesn't equal best. I am willing to pay a little more to get better results. Someone said Walgreens does a nice job.

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Thats a great picture Buckoholic.
I take my film to Target, they do a good job.

Fubar

Reaction score
Matt  That is a great pic. I cant believe how many good pics you guys are gettin on them cams. I look forward to seeing them every day.  Thanx  Fubar

Top Bottom