• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Dorado (Mahi-Mahi) success in Guayabitos (Nayarit) Mexico!

Big_C

While on a family vacation in Guayabitos, Nayarit (near Puerto Vallarta), I got away for a morning of fishing with Capt Enrique Aguilar. Ended up landing 11 Dorado, and had even more hook-ups - More action than I've had fishing out of Puerto Vallarta or Cabo! Our hotel chef prepared one of the Dorado for our group's dinner and it was delicious.

I'm hoping to attach a couple of pics.

Anyone interested in booking a trip with Enrique can contact me for his info - he worked hard to get us into the fish and was a pleasant guy.

Chris

Attachments

inchr48

That's some great eating there. We brought 60# home from the Keys once. Thats the only time I've fished for them, and it was a blast. We trolled rigged ballyhoo shallow, so you could see the fish coming and wacking the bait. A really beautiful fish. Did you have fish follow in the hooked one? If I go back, I'm taking my fly rod for the followers.

Top Bottom