Double back flip on a motorcycle

fishnhuntfreak

Reaction score
man rember just a few years ago when NOBODY could do a backflip? makes you wonder what will they do next?

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I've got to admire an athlete who dominates after hours and hours of practice. And I revel in his feat with him. BUT, I've got to wonder how many people have, AND WILL YET, break their neck trying stuff like this. And then society's going to have to rehabilitate and/or care for them at our expense.

barel74

Reaction score
Pastrana makes every trick look so easy. I remember watching that first backflip, the guy barely landed it.

I'd be happier to see my tax dollars go to these awesome atheletes, than to see it go towards illegals collecting welfare.

Rodney Hood

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (barel74 @ Apr 14 2008, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'd be happier to see my tax dollars go to these awesome atheletes, than to see it go towards illegals collecting welfare.[/b]

He makes a pretty good living...I'm quite sure he's not on MEDICAL.

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Pretty freakin amazing!!
Don't think they can do much more than that...he barely got it around for the landing.

DanV

Reaction score
Thats great and all , but i'll be impressed when he can do a single on a Harley !

FTTPOW

Reaction score
Heck, I've done most of those stunts before. Of course I never meant to and most of the landings turned out bad. Now I just want to keep the rear wheel on the ground as much as possible and the front wheel only comes up to clear an obsticle.
Old age and "caution" overcomes youth and skill.
Pastrana is NUTS!

Top Bottom