doves saturday

d trees

Reaction score
ok guys whos going im not sure if im im going south or north yet gotta make acouple calls , but I love the second half very few guys and cooler temps.d

TealMan

Reaction score
Yeah, I was planning on a dove hunt this Saturday, but now the weather dudes are talking about rain coming.  Sun = doves, rain = ducks, either way I'm going to blast!

d trees

Reaction score
yeah I hear yah tm if the gets near fresno im going duck"n saturday and dove'n sunday nice combo hunt.d

Qbn Hunter

Reaction score
did anyone go to Blythe for the 2nd half of the dove season. Was it any good?

EVAN III

Reaction score
d trees nice bear.  looks like rain, not to many birds out in the rain , but good luck any how. I was thinking of going out for the last day of D-14 but I think I'll just stay home and watch some football.

P.S. If you don't mind can I have custudy of the bear

d trees

Reaction score
well went down south around the salton sea and was done in 30 minutes lots of birbs , but lots of hunters almost to  dangerous took some of the fun out of it .d

deadducks

Reaction score
dtrres, where where you hunting near the salton sea?  Me and a buddy were there and saw 1 dove near the channel.  Talked to a couple locals who said they had no luck eaither.  Buddies uncle own the Fair Store in Calipat, so those we talked to we trusted on the idea of very few birds.  Maybe you got lucky, and found the right spot.  We also looked for some quail.  Saw a few but could not catch those suckers.

d trees

Reaction score
well all I will say is its just south of calipatria not to be a dick but as you saw of my post its getting awful crowded.d

foulshot

Reaction score
deadducks, I was out this weekend also and found a good spot with few hunters and I wouldn't give it away if you paid me.  I did however talk to a warden, who works the area around Wister, and he talked about some kind of feed lot that is near the sugar plant.  I don't know anything about it, just going by what the warden says. Something about a blue fence. 
d trees I don't blame you for keepin it hush-hush.  I've got a few of those spots myself.
Did anyone pay $200 bucks for 2 pheasant this weekend?  The same game warden said they checked 100's of birds and figured that Abatti farms made about $20,000 on Saturday alone.  So much for hunting for Pheasant south of I-8 anymore.
Posted fields really irritate me!!

Top Bottom