Drawing day

Penn kid

I got drawn for unit B,either sex.Can any of New Hampshire gents offer any advice on where to lodge and where to hunt.I will be going up to do some pre-season later this summer.I shot a 51" bull in Vermont last year and that was due to locals giving me tips.So I will listen to any advice.

Thanks,Michael.

dogtagger

Michael,

Can't say I know too mch about that area, except that I have seen a number of moose as I drive through Dixville Notch State Park. That area does have a good number of moose, and a decent system of logging roads. You shouln't have any trouble finding a moose there. Sounds like you have had lots of luck with the moose lotteries... every try the lotto? Good luck.

Bubcat

Mike;

You shouldn't have too much trouble in zone B. I've seen as much as 30 moose up there on a three day hunt. If you do your homework you'll do fine.

Attachments

Bubcat

That's actually a pic from your zone. I'd tell you where, but they probably moved off by now! If you got B, you'll probably get one of my brochures in a week or so. If you need a hand. But, B is a pretty easy hunt compared to some in NH. If you get out and do your math, you'll do fine, I'm sure.

Penn kid

No easy hunt anymore.My wife got drawn for vermont moose.This is a logistical challenge.And I thought I was going to have a peaceful vacation hunting moose.

Top Bottom