Drawn for Joice Junior Pig hunt March 8-9

hntndux

Reaction score
My son was drawn for the Junior hunt the weekend of March 8th. Any helpful information to get me at least looking in the right direction would be much appreciated. The last time I was there I remember seeing most sign in the NorthWest portion of pond B, but I'm sure it has changed since then. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide and I'll glady share what I find out during the hunt with anyone who was drawn.

feelinducky

Reaction score
Congrats on the draw. We put in also. When did you get notification?

Kentuck

Reaction score
huntndux

I sent you an email. I haven't been in three years so things probably have changed but I'll tell you what I know.

Kentuck

Catahoula Kid

Reaction score
My son got drawn also but Apr. 12 and 13. I have been there 2x and seen pigs both times and missed. I now have a slug gun and have shot pigs with it. My bird hunting gun that i used before had too long of barrel. I saw pigs on back side of pond 1, middle of pond 4, and i huge pig in middle of pond 2. This is not an easy hunt with lots of walking and waders necessary and wading stick. You should see pigs the first weekend. They swim off the island also. Shoot should shoot your shotgun at range before you go.

Top Bottom