Duck skinning eyelid repair

Upforthehunt85

I decided to try my hand at doing a duck mount, being a rookie I screwed up and cut the eyelid on one side. Is this repairable and has anyone had experience with this problem. Thx

Bankrunner

Could you do a flying mount with the belly and the bad eye against the wall. You could still try a repair and have a little insurance policy.
I'm a proud graduate from the Northwestern School of Taxidermy and trust me when I say that means nothing. I tried a couple fish mounts and an ermine when I was a kid.

Upforthehunt85

Could you do a flying mount with the belly and the bad eye against the wall. You could still try a repair and have a little insurance policy.
I'm a proud graduate from the Northwestern School of Taxidermy and trust me when I say that means nothing. I tried a couple fish mounts and an ermine when I was a kid.
That’s a good idea, as I was planning on doing a flying mount before my screw up, thanks bankrunner

k-thug

Damaged eyelids on any animal is a common issue, just pin the damaged eye and paint to blend once it’s dry.

Top Bottom