Duckstamp Display?

THBailey

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a picture frame with pre-cut matting to display my 30+ years of duck stamps?  I have seen them from time to time but can't seem to find one now that I am motivated to do mine.  I have checked Cabela's, Bass Pro, etc. with no luck.  And may I add that it was a humbling experience to steam the stamps off of all those licenses.  Each year the "your weight" line documented my steady progression from my college days at 142 pounds to my current pear shaped and portly 207!  Thanks for your help.  

(Edited by THBailey at 8:33 pm on June 10, 2002)

D Sea

Reaction score
I picked one up at a craft store called Michaels last summer.  They had a couple of different sizes, one for like 5-6 stamps and the one I got held 20.  You might want to check your local craft store.  

THBailey

Reaction score
I checked out the local Michaels and they had nada.  I went ahead and ordered one of the DU displays and, story of my life, they are back ordered.  Oh well, I am sure it will get here soon enough.  Thanks for the help guys.  

THBailey

Reaction score
Well, the display kit arrived and I just finished putting the thing together.  Doesn't look half bad if I say so myself.  Thanks again for the help.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom