Dumb and dumber

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Morning started out wonderful.Got up at 4:45, had corffee, read my email, left abt 6:15 and was in the woods at my digital cam by 6:30. There was NO corn left at my feed site, so I knew I had a full card in the cam. Opened it up, and evidently I didn't plug it in good or something, because I had NO pics. I had gotten to arrogant to check it and didn't want to waste any pictures. Due to that. I got none. Zero. Nada. Dumb and dumber. At least they have some more corn now.

MBullism

Reaction score
been there, done that....   :nope-blue:

I don't think it's arrogance, though...  Confidence, yeah, that's it... Confidence!

M

Dbworld

Reaction score
Don't know what's worse.  What HH does or what I do.  I check everything...then double check it. Then walk about 100 yards...go back and check again.  Then still think I forgot something.

Call me Mr. Obsessive Compulsive.

davered1

Reaction score
Here's one......

Brought one of my cameras in 3 days ago after a bear had beat it around a bit .when I tried it in the bush the camera LED would stay lit and not go out.:confused-yellow: So in it comes, rip it apart go over everthing twice >NOTHING< everything fine. put batteries back in(2 hours later) and tried it again, same thing led on all the time!!:mad-fumin-red:

THEN IT HITS ME....... change the damn batteries it's been out for over 2 months. Brand new batteries and it works like a charm.:dancinred:  Back out to the bush it goes!!!

I will let you know when I learn to check them first!!

kmitch

Reaction score
Don't feel bad. I left one out for several weeks last season in a really promising location only to find that I had not switched it from TEST to ARM when I left.

Keith

shufigo

Reaction score
You guys are just saying all that to make me feel good!!  I thought I was the only one that pulled dumb*** plays! I've gotten a piece of each and every one of those situations.  The discouraging thing is, I doubt if they'll be the last.

Top Bottom