Duv Season

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I was watching some doves today up in San Gabriel canyon and thinking they only had about a month to frolick like they were doing. Come Sept 1 I avenge myself from last year on the gray missles.

karstic

Banned
Reaction score

I was up in the Owens this weekend and saw a couple of areas with dove and chukar. "bout had my mouth waterin' and my trigger finger itchy.

JDC

Banned
Reaction score

Do you realize how looonnnnggg it's going to take for the next 20 days to go by?

ESSposse

Banned
Reaction score
You mean...... 20 days, 23 hours, 9 minutes and 17 seconds don't you???

JDC

Banned
Reaction score
I hope your palm pilot goes on the fritz like Spec's and you miss opener!!

tinner

Reaction score
yea jdc its like ess said, its like when the geese know to fly south and the salmon know which river to swim up. there is just something that starts pulling you to the river.

JDC

Banned
Reaction score
Tinner-

You FAR exceeded any intellectual level ESS has ever hoped to achieve with that statement.

He knows it's dove season because his wife starts getting antsy- cleaning his guns, loading his shells- hell his bags are already packed an by the door. She's looking forward to getting rid of him for the week..

Now she can clean the carpets since she can't seem to teach him what the toilet is for and rubbing his nose in it for the last 8 years hasn't helped!

ESSposse

Banned
Reaction score
JDC......
I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person such as yourself.
Reason #1: You're cooking the asada the night before the opener.
Reason #2: You know my room number.
Reason #3: Refer to reasons 1 & 2.

If you're still confused on the concept..... maybe we can jot it down in crayon for you. Now go on and get back in your cage before I get your wife to break out the hose on you again.

P.S. Where's my 2 bucks from last year you owe me???

JDC

Banned
Reaction score
Actually it's 4 bucks and I had a great idea in store for how to make sure you received full payment.

Of course I can be boring and just give you the 4 bucks.

You decide.

I have no clue how to operate a bbq. so I guess me cooking the asada is out.

Wasn't your room tagged "the men in rubber suit room"?

Wits? who was talking wits? I was just correcting tinner on his misconception of your intelectual level!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom