DYI goat hunt on Maui Spring of 14

ERIDAHO

Reaction score
New to site. Not a computer junky. I live in Idaho and planing a warm vacation this spring. Just wondering if I can get info on hunting on Maui. Any info would be appreciated

cjack

Reaction score
Welcome to the site ERIDAHO! I don't have the information you are looking for but if you search "maui" at the top of this page you will find some past threads on hunting in Hawaii. There is one in particular from Feb. of 2012 titled "Maui Public Land Hunting" that might help, most of the guys that replied to that thread are still on here. You may be able to tap them for some information, try a Private Message. I hope this thread gets some attention, I would like to plan a hunt there some day........Funny, you want to plan a warm spring vacation and I'm counting the days to opening day of spring turkey season in Idaho!:turkey-fan:Good Luck!!

Last edited:

ERIDAHO

Reaction score
Where are you planning to come turkey hunting at. I live in Orofino, some of the best turkey hunting in Idaho. I dont mess with them, usually salmon fishing or horn hunting. If you are coming my way, I came point you to some great private ground. Thanks for the feed back ERIDAHO

cjack

Reaction score
You are way up there. I will actually be staying in Logan Utah and hunting the far southeast corner of the state but not opposed to doing a little exploring up north.

Top Bottom