Eagle Eye

S

SmokinBarrel

I'll set my timer for 2 - 3 seconds (delay1) and 5 - 10 minutes (delay2). That could be my problem, delay1.....I currently have set to 10 minutes. If that doesn't work, I may have a connection problem. If I made a diagram using MS Powerpoint of my setup/connections could you take a look and let me know what's wrong. Like I said in a previous topic, everything works fine when I disconnect the timer.

Eagle Eye

Reaction score
Lets see if I can talk you through it, Ive got mine right here.
With the 8015 board in front of you and the led closet to you , you should have the blue [ 4 wire post] to your left and the black[3 wire post]  to your right.
Now assuming you have your camera wired and not using a solenoid the two wires from the camera should hook up on the right side wire post. Hook one to the n/o post and the other to the com.
 Now on the left side wire post the two wires coming from your sensor relay should hook to the post marked pushbutton.
The other two open post are where you hook up your wires from the battery. If you are using a Regent sensor you can also put the power supply wires for it on these two post also, just be sure to get your polarity correct. This way the power from the battery will run the timer board and the sensor.
Hope this helps, if it doesnt draw the diagram and Ill be glad to do what I can.

EE

Latest Posts

Top Bottom