For Sale Eberlestock Dragonfly

Plain ol' Steve

Reaction score
I like the Ebelstock Dragonfly except for the shoulder straps which are set to wide for me. Packed in with it for 6 -9 days ( 3 different hunts) and it carried everything fine and the deer out. Its a wide pack but you can zip it down and use it as a day pack once you get back to your hunting area. Never had an issue with pulling out the rifle from the scabard either. Mines for sale 120.00$ and in good condition, would keep it but for the shoulder straps. Used for 3 hunts deer/elk hunts. Good for carrying turkey,duck decoys too.

Used but in very good condition Eberlestock Dragonfly pack in Real Tree brown camo. I have used the pack several times for hunting and general back packing including two trips up Whitney. I purchased this pack second hand from forum member CA Karen who apparently took good care of it herself. The scabbard is an indispensable feature for anyone hiking in for a rifle hunt. Asking $100.00. Pick up in Yorba Linda.

Plain ol' Steve

Reaction score
TTT The first paragraph above is from CA Karen's post when she sold the pack to me.

mgriffith80

Reaction score
Is it still available? Could you post a few pics of it?

Top Bottom