Eckerds 1Hr Photo Processing

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Recently while getting a roll of film developed at Eckerds, I was joking with the manager of the photo dept and said that I should get some type of "Frequent Film Development" discount or something. She said that they have 2 discount options for film developing. One was the baby club(which you qualify for if you have kids under 3 years old and I do) or she said that I could sign up for their business discount(since I'm in there having film developed every week or two). With either one you get 10% off photo developing, which is better than nothing as I have to get it developed anyway.

I was back in there tonight getting 2 more rolls of film developed and when the manager spotted me she came over and told me that all Eckerds stores will be starting a new film developing program that I would be happy about. I guess after you have 9 rolls of film developed, the 10th one is free. COOL!

The manager also encourages me each time I have film developed to sort through them before I leave, so if there's any I don't want that I don't have to pay for them.

Regardless of where you have your film developed it may be worth it to ask about any film developing discount programs that they may have. I had no idea about the baby club discount or that I could sign up for a business account discount until I asked as it was never advertised.

Just thought I would pass the info along incase anyone else could benefit from it.

Tominator

Reaction score
I used eckerds for their one hour developing as well, plus I can get a photo cd and the negatives for only $4. Now I need a way of making the pics smaller, file wise, anyone wanna offer up some advice on that? Most of the photos on the CD are 1.8M.
Tominator

shadow

Reaction score
I use Wal-Mart one hour photo and I always look thru the pics there and only pay for the ones with animals in them.  Saves a little bit but with 3 cams out right now every bit helps.

Top Bottom