El Paso County Now Belongs To Mexico

swampy tim

Reaction score
Wow! I feel better now. I ocasionaly feel that I am alone in my beleifs about illegal imigration, (with exception to most of the company here). I am not one for mob rule and try to keep things intulectual and not emotional, but Katy bar the door!!!! I think it might be time to buy a ranch rifle. S/T

hntnnut

Reaction score
Maybe we should just reroute the fence like this ,
Friendlies living behind enemy lines, just need to move a bit further north.

Rivhard

Attachments

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
That makes me absolutely disgusted.

Take away ALL federal monies and let them get it from Mexico.

I agree with Jesse...civil war is on the horizon.

foulshot

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swampy tim @ May 13 2008, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wow! I feel better now. I ocasionaly feel that I am alone in my beleifs about illegal imigration, (with exception to most of the company here). I am not one for mob rule and try to keep things intulectual and not emotional, but Katy bar the door!!!! I think it might be time to buy a ranch rifle. S/T[/b]
....and several thousand rounds.

The reconquista is alive and well.

Mntngoat

Reaction score
Might be time to build up that AR-15 stripped lower I've had in the safe since the so called AWB of 94'

ML

Common Sense

Reaction score
Jesse may be right about the civil war. It certainly should happen, but I am not so sure it will. I fear we are witnessing the new "manifest destiny".

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ May 16 2008, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sadly CS, I think you might be right...[/b]
Yeah, he probably is. And the degeneration of the USA into a Third World country continues...

Top Bottom