Elton John: Sexism to blame for Clinton's lag in polls

easymoney

Reaction score
"A bitter Sir Elton John thinks America's sexism may be sinking his friend Hillary Rodham Clinton."

"John, a knighted British subject, said that gender discrimination is behind Clinton's problems in the polls as he addressed 5,000 Clinton supporters at Radio City Musical Hall last night in an event that raised $2.5 million for the cash-strapped campaign."

"I never cease to be amazed by the misogynistic attitudes of some people in this country," said John, wearing a spangled black evening coat over a vermilion silk shirt. "I say to hell with them. ... I love you, Hillary, I'll always be there for you."

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/politics...642,print.story

Have a cup of STFU and just sing or go home, we don't want your kind here telling us what to do in our own country...
If you're so concerned about the "AIDS epidemic" maybe you should educate your fellow homosexual deviants on safe and proper sexual practices, and donate a majority of your huge music profits to R&D to find a cure.
Mrs clinton has enough negative baggage without this has been englishperson and his tirades against Americans and our Presidents...

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Sexism? I thought it was the fact that she is a shrill, man-hating, bald-faced lying, unlikable b****. Well, if it is sexism, then shame on you sexist misogynistic Democrats...if you do not vote for Hillary you are a women-hating sexist. Don't you love it when Liberals speak without thinking, which is most of the time.
Psstt...by the way Democrats, if you vote for Hillary, then Obama's people will call you racist. So you have to decide whether you are racist or a sexist.

easymoney

Reaction score
And this is hilarious especially coming out of the mouth of a flaming deviant...

Top Bottom