Email to CDA not returned

ChrisAMX

Reaction score
Recently, I have sent two inquiries to CDA, one regarding my membership and late notice of contest, and another just about my membership. I have received no replies to either inquiry, nor have I received any regular mail. just wondering if anyone else has had any issue, or is this just their normal operating procedures?

Bencoyote

Reaction score
ChrisAMX, if you don't mind PM'img your contact info to me
, I can forward your information to the person who handles that and get that issue resolved. Thank you for your support. Ben

Hikingwithguns

Reaction score
I have not found CDA to be very organized or responsive, and am no longer a member.

However, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is on top of their shit. As soon as you join they send you emails and all your stuff, as well as your bugle magazine right away.

And they are responsible for lots of general hunter access and straight up land deals to open more land to public land hunters in California (cache creek area for example).

http://www.rmef.org/

mischief209

Reaction score
I signed up 2 weeks ago and they sent me membership info in the mail about 4 days after, so they don't have a problem still taking the cash,wished I would have looked into it more before I signed up,there website is 2 yrs out of date and no projects going on. I did like the letter they sent to dfw about what is being proposed.

Top Bottom