Eureka Tent

CA Bowhunter

Reaction score
Has anyone used Eureka Zeus tent if so what your opinion. Blake

el_vaquero

Reaction score
I have one and I think they are great. They are a good value, nice size/weight ratio and easy to set up. There are better tents out there but the Zeus is one of the top tents in it's price range, IMO.

jackrabbit

Reaction score
I have the Eureka Zeus Exo tent -- the two man version. I like the size for sleeping solo as I have room for all my gear inside, and I can sit up comfortably. I got it at Bass Pro in Vegas without seeing an erected model in the store. I was a bit surprised when I got home with it and set it up, because I though it had a separate rain-fly -- double wall style. It is a single layer only, with fly extensions on the lower sides for ventilation and a louvered vent on the top. I don't like that feature because I can't see outside even in mild weather when I might otherwise not use the rain-fly. But it is fairly light weight without a separate fly and sets up very quickly with the exoskeleton (just two poles). I have not yet used it in rain or snow however. I like the weiight for the money, and just leave the door open for the view during daylight. I would not want to sleep two of the same sex in it, and even the opposite sex better not have stinky feet!

Top Bottom