Even MORE Annoying Than Coons!

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
OK, the first 20 or so times that I got pics of these 4 gobblers was pretty cool but I'm getting REALLY tired of them burning up my film now! The last time I set my cam out was ~1/2 mile away from this spot but I STILL got pics of them! I stopped throwing corn out for the deer because these 4 damn turkeys but they still keep coming down this same path and hanging around my mineral lick. It's amazing that they'll stand a few feet away from the cam day after day with the cam flashing each time and it doesn't phase them, but if you're out hunting them you don't dare blink or they'll spook! Go figure...

gizz

Reaction score
Maybe they are attracted to the flash.
I have a videocam that has a light on top. When a deer sets off the sensor and the light comes on ALL the other deer come running to the light cause i usually throw some corn in front of the cam. Didn't take them long to figure it out and they look at the videocam with the light on and almost seem like they are saying "thanks".

StringShooter

Reaction score
I have the same problem with a small army of turkeys that march down a deer trail every day. Must be 25 or 30 of um'.

I don't know what you do to get rid of them...:help:

MBullism

Reaction score
Yup.  NOooo doubt about it.  You got a real problem there.  (LOL)  I should have your problems...

Arrowhead

Reaction score
What do you expect from a bunch of Jakes......

Like teenagers running around with nothing to do....

Just wait until spring, then they'll disapear.

gtk

Reaction score
what's that dead patch of ground ?  looks like it's got feathers in it too ?  lightning get one of those birds ?  :smile-blue

Latest Posts

Top Bottom