Fawn pics for your wife and kids

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
My wife went to the PO to pick up the mail this morning. When she came back she told me get my camera and follow her. We walked out to the end of the driveway and i could not believe what she showed me. We had placed these Bambi siloets at the end of the drive for the neighbor kids to enjoy but we never thought we would see the real Bambi laying with Thumper, Flower and bambi. Mike (Shrewshooter) PS. Just go to my link and click on (The Real Bambi.)

JoelM

Reaction score
That is amazing!!!!!

Oh wait is that a chain I see on the little fellows foot??

Just kidding. That is a great Picture!!

Joel

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Cool pics.Did you pet the little fella? Maybe ask him wheres your daddy? Thanks for sharing. I love to see mother nature at its finest.

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Wow thats awesome!!!  what a gift!!!  Put a smile on my face!!! thanks!!!

Zeke

Reaction score
My stepdad got to see a fawn getting born this morning...not 30 yds from his front porch. He did get some pics on a regular camera..as soon as he gets them developed..I'll post em.

Lankyman

Reaction score
Shrewshooter,

Thanks for posting those.  They are awesome.  I have been lucky enough to see 4 or 5 newbie fawns over the last few years while turkey hunting here in SC during the month of April.  It is unreal to see how small a new born fawn really is.  I have seen one that was less than a day old.  If you hold both your hands together, he would have set right in the middle of them with some room left over.

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Over the years i have seen several deer born and my wife and i even raised one years ago for the DNR here in WV. They weigh 3 to 5 lbs. at birth and the mother has them on there feet in minutes. They may be a little shaky but she gets them up righ away. It really something the way animales take such good care of there young. They teach them how to survive and then send them on there way to fend for themselves. That's the way it should be. Mike (Shrewshooter)

MBullism

Reaction score
You should be ashamed of yourself, using decoys to fool the youngin's like that!

Thanks for posting those...

M

woodsman

Reaction score
awesome fawns pictures Shrewshooter ! Thanks :rolleyes-green:

Idaelk

Reaction score
Pretty amazing pictures, what do you make of it, has mom come back to get junior?

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Yes, she came back and got the fawn. Guess she was napping not fare away. Mike (Shrewshooter)

TmKarren

Reaction score
Great pictures.  I've seen one in a park near the house.  they really can hide.  you have to make a double take to see what it is.  Thanks for posting them..

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Great oppourtunity. Way to take advantage of it.

Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement

Top Bottom