Fawn Pics

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
I got a couple of neat fawn pics today!!!  I think momma just dropped, i saw her this week and she looked like she was still preggers.   :smile-big-blue:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arlow1965

I'll be checking my other cams this weekend and hopefully I'll get some more little guys on film.:dancinred::sun-shining::toast-yellow:

buckfever7

Reaction score
arlow,  great pics,  cool pic where the doe is licking the fawn.  

MBullism

Reaction score
congrats arlow!  Anything "special" about where the cam is?  I thought moms kept the little ones off the beaten path, but you seem to have plenty of traffic there...

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
thanks arlow. It's so neat to see fawns since most of my whitetail hunting/scouting is in the fall and I only see does and bucks. That green background makes the deer stand out nicely too.

IAbowhunter

Reaction score
Great pictures I hope to some day have a library as you do, KEEP up the GREAT work.

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
mbullism,

sorry it took me this long to respond to you.  I've been just a little busy
To answer your question there is something special about that location. It is in my backyard!!! hehehehe    I planted a clover patch last year and they use it pretty regularly.:smile-big-blue:

MBullism

Reaction score
Oh yeah, the ol' "backyard trick", LOL.  Nice to know the little ones are around!  They must feel safe there, I know you wouldn't think of harming one of those delicious, meaty,...er... November's coming, baby!

Tinhorn

Reaction score
You do have some dandy pix's.  

Since the cam is in your back yard, have you seen the deer get "flashed"?  was wondering what their reaction was.

Tinhorn

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
Tinhorn,

I have not actually seen the camera go off on a deer in person.  I do have a entire roll of the deer that hatched that fawn a couple of days before.  I had the camera set on the 5 second delay and she just posed, and posed, and posed, well I think that you get the idea.  hahaha     :shades-smoke:  She used up an entire roll of film in about an hours time.  I learned a valuable lesson though and reset the camera to the alarm setting and all is fine now.  I keep looking out the window every time I pass to see if I can see a flash but, to no avail.   I think that it will happen sooner or later but who knows when.  "does a watched pot boil water any faster?"  hahahahah :7-bouncin:

(Edited by arlow at 4:06 am on June 15, 2002)

jayber

Reaction score
Just got one of my 35mm's back out in the woods a couple of weeks ago and have some fawn pics that I thought I'd share.  Of course, the scans don't do the pictures justice, but you get the idea.

FAWN1
FAWN2
FAWN3

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Nice pics Jayber, those little guys sure are cute. I'm hoping to get some fawn pics one of these days. I've seen a couple, just no pics yet.

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice pics. They sure stay close to Mom huh? Thanks for sharing. MC.

MBullism

Reaction score
Thanks for sharin' 'em jayber!  No jealousy here, nope, none.

(color me green)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom