Feeder Timer Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Wood

Reaction score
I am interrested in trying to obtain some plans for a feeder timer. I have looked high and low for them but can't seem to get my hands on any. Does anyone have any in their toy chest I may use? Email me if you do.

Thanking you in Advance
Bob

Robert Wood

Reaction score
I am interrested in trying to obtain some plans for a feeder timer. I have looked high and low for them but can't seem to get my hands on any. Does anyone have any in their toy chest I may use? Email me if you do.

Thanking you in Advance
Bob

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
There are pland for a penco feeder on the "Homemade Stuff" Forum.   As far as an electronic timer you can buy one cheaper than you can build one.   There is a $24 timer with two events that Brian G talks about.

Good Luck

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
There are pland for a penco feeder on the "Homemade Stuff" Forum.   As far as an electronic timer you can buy one cheaper than you can build one.   There is a $24 timer with two events that Brian G talks about.

Good Luck

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
I posted this for a guy who already had a timer that gave a 1.5 volt alarm.

This will give you a variable feed time for each alarm.  It can be triggered low to high or high to low.  The transistor for the alarm is a 2N3904.  BTW,  I have about 6 of these in West Texas that have been running since 1996.  The expensive part is coming up with a timer alarm.  I think he was using an alarm clock from radio shack.  I was using the alarm clock form Spin-cast.  Both are around $25.

http://briang.netfirms.com/page19.html

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
I posted this for a guy who already had a timer that gave a 1.5 volt alarm.

This will give you a variable feed time for each alarm.  It can be triggered low to high or high to low.  The transistor for the alarm is a 2N3904.  BTW,  I have about 6 of these in West Texas that have been running since 1996.  The expensive part is coming up with a timer alarm.  I think he was using an alarm clock from radio shack.  I was using the alarm clock form Spin-cast.  Both are around $25.

http://briang.netfirms.com/page19.html

gizz

Reaction score
#Moderation Mode

Welcome to the boards Robert Wood!

I really don't like to do this but i suppose it has to be done. I'm gonna move it to Homemade Stuff as there's been some discussion about this over there already.

Moved here

gizz

Reaction score
#Moderation Mode

Welcome to the boards Robert Wood!

I really don't like to do this but i suppose it has to be done. I'm gonna move it to Homemade Stuff as there's been some discussion about this over there already.

Moved here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom