few different bears

davered1

Reaction score
Got these couple on my last couple of rolls, We don't have many brown bears here ao thats kinda cool to catch one on film.

Middle bear is pretty small,last years cub by th looks of it, but kinda cute.

the last pic is of me and my first BOAR this year.He was a mature boar, wieghing in at about 350lbs.He will go about 6 1/2 feet, nice 4" hair on his hide to. NOTICE how big his hump is!!

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Nice boar.  Now you got me itching for October to come around.  No spring bear here in Arkansas.  If we draw black powder in Colorado again this year, I'm gonna buy a tag for out there.  Saw 6 last year and the biggest cinamon boar I've ever seen.  

chili

Reaction score
Nice pics Dave!  I always enjoy seeing your posts.  No bear, elk, wolves, or martens in my neck of the woods so I always like seeing your pics. Keep 'em coming.

buckfever7

Reaction score
Awesome pics dave.  I'm hoping to finaly harvest a black bear this year.  Been in Maine for 3 years with no black bear action yet.  

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Nice pics ! Im setting mine up for bear picks the first of next week here in WV. We can only hunt them in the fall here but i scout all year. This new trailcam of mine should really help me out. Thanks for the pics. Mike

Dbworld

Reaction score
Lucky that bear died right in front on your trail cam.

Did you get your d-370 yet? I just finished up 2 and 3 tonight (less one camera).

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
daverd1, thanks for the bear pics. It's nice to see pics of critters we haven't got here. Thanks. MC.

Top Bottom