FHL Maps

wtpops

Reaction score
There used to be some fhl maps on here and for the life of me i cant find them. HELP:skeered:

JTA6498

Reaction score
FHL Huinting Area Maps

Hope this works. I have the majority of them all scanned in on one big PDF file on my computer. If it doesnt work, shoot me a PM and I can e-mail it directly to you. These are just the small 8 1/2" x 11" ones they give you at the check in station

Attachments

JTA6498

Reaction score
Nice job on the maps JTA6498 :thumbs up2:I think a couple of our maps are outdated. Would you mind if I used your copies to update our listing with a credit to you of course?
Of course. These maps look good on paper, but in reality, if you have never been to FHL, it is a very hard place to navigate. I have a couple full size (36" x 42") military topo maps of FHL with all of the areas. I will try to get a PDF of it next week and post it

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
JTA6498, you may want to check with FHL about publishing that official FHL map, last time I checked they didn't want that published. Also on the DMA (Defense Mapping Agency) webpage there use to be info about those maps not being able to be re-published.

map

Reaction score
There used to be some fhl maps on here and for the life of me i cant find them. HELP:skeered:
If anyone wants a Google Earth (KMZ) file of all the FHL Hunting Areas, shoot me a private email, and I will attach it. Each Area is drawn separately. I also have the Hunting Areas in (GPX) files. The boundaries can be loaded individually into your GPS as Tracks using your compatible software.

I have most of the BLM parcels mapped in Google Earth and (GPX) files, but it's a lot to send. Shoot me an email for your favorite BLM located in the same latitude as FHL

Hello again,

I went back into my attachments and found my FHL in Google Earth Zoomed all the way out. You can zoom-in and see every tree.

Here it is:

Good luck;
Richard

Attachments

Last edited:

CalPoly2015

Reaction score
If anyone wants a Google Earth (KMZ) file of all the FHL Hunting Areas, shoot me a private email, and I will attach it. Each Area is drawn separately. I also have the Hunting Areas in (GPX) files. The boundaries can be loaded individually into your GPS as Tracks using your compatible software.

I have most of the BLM parcels mapped in Google Earth and (GPX) files, but it's a lot to send. Shoot me an email for your favorite BLM located in the same latitude as FHL

Hello again,

I went back into my attachments and found my FHL in Google Earth Zoomed all the way out. You can zoom-in and see every tree.

Here it is:

Good luck;
Richard
Are these or any newer FHL hunting area maps still available on the forum? I haven't had any luck searching through older posts.

Thanks

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Sorry but the maps are gone, we lost them in a server move. They were also outdated from 2010, lots of zone changes since then and rule changes.

I believe the zone maps were on the FHL hunting website. If not if anyone wants to scan them and email them to me we can reload zone maps on the site here. If you cant scan them you can mail them. PM me for my addy.

CalPoly2015

Reaction score
Sorry but the maps are gone, we lost them in a server move. They were also outdated from 2010, lots of zone changes since then and rule changes.

I believe the zone maps were on the FHL hunting website. If not if anyone wants to scan them and email them to me we can reload zone maps on the site here. If you cant scan them you can mail them. PM me for my addy.
Thanks for the response. The newest map images are up on the iSportsman site (Hunt Area Maps (All HAs Map & 1-9) - Fort Hunter Liggett - iSportsman)

Top Bottom