FHL this weekend? Nov 3-4 2012

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Anyone going to be at FHL this weekend? I have to work Saturday, but plan to try and be the bright and early Sunday. I'll be driving a silver Chevy Tahoe. Hope they have some decent areas opened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tgthethird

Reaction score
Not this weekend but the following for sure. Alot of my friends have A24 and A33 tags to fill and i will be chasing them hogs for some linguica

jls456

Reaction score
Go get em. Good luck,and hope they have more Training Areas open.

Dust feeder

Reaction score
Mel - I dont think id be able to get the permit in time but was just thinking about going to cottonwood creek on Sunday. Never been to FHL so have no idea which areas have potential but maybe I'll give that a try instead I I could get the permit . When they list the open TA's this week will you pm me and let me know if they're decent ones?

Last edited:

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Chris,
You can get the permit at the check station, they just charge an extra $20 for same day.

wtpops

Reaction score
Ill be there, checking in saterday morning, Ill be in a silver GMC lifted 4x4 with a bike on the back, ASAT camo, say hi.

Mel Carter

Reaction score
I'll be heading out early tomorrow morning, probably won't get there until like 7:00am. Just mainly looking to glass up some elk and talk to some folks about the hunt.

Last edited:

KTKT70

Reaction score
that sounds like fun Mel. if u ever do any of that down around Kern and let ppl or want ppl to go with u. My dad and i would love to get outside and learn all the stuff we can from other hunters. hope u have a good weekend and glass sum good ones.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom