Field & Streams Total Outdoorsman Challenge

EPT

Reaction score
Bass Pro Shops Rancho is hosting Field & Streams Total Outdoorsman Challenge!
Outdoorsmen will compete on three disciplines: bait casting, air rifle, and archery.
The qualifiers are held April 11, 12,and 13
The regional final is May 03
If you make it all the way to Springfield for the national final, you could win $25,000.

onecoyote

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
EPT, sounds like fun............BUT I don't live anywhere close to a Bass Pro Shop. The one in Rancho, is Rancho Cucamunga I take it? I remember when all they had out there was grapes and sage brush, times sure have changed.
Good luck with the contest, it should be alot of fun for those who can compete.

Frank

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Danny, it's almost scary how MUCH things has changed & just in the last 20 yrs or so... & especially at the Rancho Cucamunga mall / Bass Pro shop. It's as you say, nothing but sage a few years ago & is dang near like L.A., traffice wise now. An EXTREME difference. Just way too many people now days... Terrible! And sad to say I am stuck in Nazifornia & the 3rd Reich

Frank

LKN4HOG

Reaction score
I would go and try for the fun of it but can you imagine how many folks are going to try ! It will be a zoo there that time frame. Three days might not be enough. I am going to stay way clear of that place for those three days.

As for the changes, I used to hunt pheasants in the grape fields which is now the major metro area up there. To much development everywhere. And your right, it ain't California any more........

I guess I will go turkey hunting for a while.......till fall anyhow when yotes are BACK ON THE MENU ! ! !

Randy

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom