Finally a Coyotee!

Stever

Reaction score
I have tried everything to get a pict of the coyotees in the area finally it happened Had to leave bait alone for 6 days straight though that killed me!
Here are the photos!

(Edited by Stever at 12:21 pm on Jan. 14, 2002)

Stever

Reaction score
Now for the thank yous.
Knobby, Thanks for helping me post the picts etc. etc. etc.
I would like to thank everyone and I mean everyone for helping me with this. I am very very grateful and appreciate your help. Next it is turkeys. We have 50 in a field north of me and I gotta get them birds on the cam!

(Edited by Stever at 11:43 am on Jan. 14, 2002)

Gator

Reaction score
Nice pics stever.  I have a coyote problem here in Fl as well, but I have never gotten a pic of one.  What are you using for bait?

Stever

Reaction score
My cousin hit a deer after we skinned it I used the skin layed it out to look like a fallen deer left it out with a chunk of meat under it. Do not go near it for at least 5 days!!!

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Man! you may not have had success up to now but when you get success, it's in a big way, I've never got more than one coyote at a time.........

Tinhorn

gizz

Reaction score
Very nice! I like the eyes of the other coyote in the background. Now if we could just disquise ourselves like a homebrew cam and hang ourselves on the trees for 5 days, we'd have no problem taking a coyote.

Stever

Reaction score
one pic has 4 sets of eyes, non of the pics were very clear but you could see on original. Thanks

Fubar

Reaction score
Stever  Way to go! Now all you need to do is get a before and after.             Fubar

Stever

Reaction score
Thank you, Night hunting is not allowed here. LOL
I know it is the perfect spot if I set up to call.Time is just to valuable. Guys running the dogs for the yotees are havin a blast, maybe I will join them! Thanks for the support.

woodseye

Reaction score
Way to go! Good coyote pics. pretty neat way you baited too. Camera didn't seem to bother them either.

Hope to get some pics myself.
      woodseye

Top Bottom