FINALLY!!!!!!!

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
WELL I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO GET MY SCANNER TO WORK!!!. I do not have a manual for it. but I finally got it to work and now I can share some pics with you .  These pics are from the same scrape taken one week after season went out here in NC.  the 7pt is actually working the scrape from licking the branch to pawing and then to peeing and leaving.  Man its amazing what these cameras can show you.   hope you folks enjoy these.  I have accumulated many pics over the year and i will be sharing the cool ones.  go to my link.
http://community.webshots.com/user/swampfoot

TmKarren

Reaction score
Great pictures.  What kind of set up do you have??  Nice bucks.  I see they only come out at night.  

Tinhorn

Reaction score
WOW!  not bad, that is a MONSTER alright

Thanx for posting those

Tinhorn

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Nice, pics. Lot's of inches on that big one. Keep 'em coming.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Great pics.Looks like you have a good place to hunt.!!!!
Thanks for sharing.

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice buck.

Now to figure out how to harvest him.

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Cool pics. Glad you shared them with us. Hope you and your camera tester have a good year next season.

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
thanks for the responses.  These deer are from NC and SC.  the big buck was coming out of a SC swamp that I hunt.  Man I would love to catch a glimpse of him in the woods.  None of the guys that I hunt with have ever seen him before .  this picture was taken during the rut and he was on the move.  Does anybody have an approx that you think he would score.  I know it would be hard from the pic.   No matter what he's a nice'un.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Great pics Swampfoot. You didn't show your friends that buck did you? :rotfaqua:

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom