Finding Some Ammo

huntducks

Reaction score
Need to find some Ammo to close out the season 3-4 boxes of either Rem Nitro steel 3"- #1-#2, Win Supreme 3" #2-#3 or Drylock 3" 1.3/8oz 1-2-3's(not the xpert) some Hevi-shot 3" #4-#6. any of the above will work.

I'm heading up to Sacremento next week so anything up that direction will work also.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

Megadeth

Reaction score
Rems are available at Guns and Gear, The remainder can be found at Wild Sports on Greenback Lane. Good Luck

huntducks

Reaction score
Megadeth

Where is Guns & Gear? is it the store off I-80 east of Sac.

Greenhead

Reaction score
Guns and Gear is off of I-80, on the corner of Watt and Auburn. Watch for the Denny's and it's right behind it. By the way, they have no guns at Guns and Gear--lost their license awhile back for something or other.

Try and get your hands on the sports section of any Wednesday's Sacramento Bee. Great coupons and they've been running 3" mags, Feds and Drylocks, for around $9 a box. There's even an occasional rebate which brings it down to $6 a box. Hard to beat.

huntducks

Reaction score
Greenhead
Thanks I have been in there several times as my wife use to make a road trip up there for work 3-4 times a year to the pacbell building on Watt Ave.

So I guess now they call it ammo & gear.

I'll see about getting a coupon somehow maybe on line or just puppy dog look the salesperson in the store hehehe.

grizz

Reaction score
I'am not 100% sure on this but, as I recall.  It was a 10/22 that got Guns and Gear in trouble.  Seems they had this mean looking Ruger 10/22 with all kinds of goodies on it.  Which put them in some kind of violation of our assult weapons law.
I belive I read they were looking at a $500,000 fine and the lost of thier license to sell guns for years. Looks like they at least got the lost of license part.  That's Ca. for you!   :gunfighter::shootin:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom