Finished P41 Cam

shoogie8779

Reaction score
Have to give thanks to everyone who helped me make this a success. I've finished my first cam... now it's time to start making them for some of my friends.

Attachments

PaPaBob

Reaction score
shoogie8779: Nice camo job. I like the lens hood. Let's see some pictures from inside. Would like to see how you laid everything out.

Thanks

9toes

Reaction score
nice cam. What part of Arkansas you from. I live in Ashdown.

shoogie8779

Reaction score
I'm from Central Ark. (North Little Rock to be exact). Do most of my hunting around El Dorado since we own some land down that way.

Got the idea of the lens hood from you PapaBob (have to give you credit). I have to admit the inside doesn't look nearly as good as the outside. My first time build wasn't very pretty... but hey, it works great! I'll post a pic of the inside once I find my wifes cam. It was fun (and frustrating) making my first build. I learned a lot about what NOT to do next time. I plan to start building 3 - 5 more... My uncle and a couple friends are wanting me to make them one. Hopefully the inside will be more organized. =)

PaPaBob

Reaction score
Hey don't worry about being so professional about the inside. That's only for the guys that are advertising a product for sale. Functionality is the most important thing. Believe me the first cam for everyone here left lots to be desired. Just keep making modifications to make it better. If it takes pictures and keeps everything dry inside that's all that matters.

Good luck and let's see some pictures of some critters.

Top Bottom